- Professional Development
- Align & Compare
- Contact Us
Evans Newton Incorporated is all about teamwork. Educators, project managers, trainers, accountants, technologists, marketing specialists, designers, customer support and human resources personnel -- we do it all and we do it gladly. Because the work is that important. The need is that great. And the stakes that high. We are always in pursuit of people who believe in the power of education to transform and are motivated by commitment, vision, and trust. Does that sound like you? Then tell us! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Evans Newton is committed to the principles of diversity and equal opportunity. We do not discriminate based on an individual's race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, age, sex or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
Founded in 1973 and located in Scottsdale, Arizona, our vision is to ensure that the opportunity for educational achievement is an opportunity for all. We do this by providing products and services that support student success and teacher effectiveness. We work with Pre-K through High School education organizations and school districts nationwide.
Regional Manager, Education Partnerships – Illinois and/or Texas
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Regional Manager, Education Partnerships in Illinois and/or Texas. This position is responsible for generating sales from new customers, obtaining add-on orders from existing customers, following up on inquiries and interest generated from marketing campaigns and inside sales efforts, building relationships with potential customers, and supporting business development and expansion activities in the assigned region. Travel within the territory is required.
Evans Newton is committed to the principles of diversity and equal opportunity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Initiate and build upon relationships with potential customers with a goal of generating new sales within the region
- Maintain relationships with existing customers with a goal of generating additional business from them
- Maintain current knowledge of ENI's marketing campaigns as well as curriculum product and professional development service offerings to assure that the right solution is being delivered to the right client at the right time
- Collaborate on the development and delivery of responses to RFI/RFP documents
- Generate interest in ENI's products and services through constant cold calling to prospective educators, schools, districts, boards of education, and other K-12 education industry decision-makers
- Maintain updated content knowledge about funding opportunities available to schools, as well as state and national mandates pertaining to education and school operation
- Record activities in ENI's CRM system
- 3-5 years sales experience with a proven record of success in an sales position
- 1-3 years selling products and services in the pre-K – 12 industry
Click here for more information